There are newer employer reviews for Dominion Enterprises

Dull, No potential for growth & development

Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Graphic Designer in Dallas, TX

I worked at Dominion Enterprises full-time (less than a year)

Pros

No micro managing. Able to work 7-4 rather than 8-5.

Cons

Management clearly didn't care about their employees. There was never enough work to keep the staff busy so most of the day was spent unengaged and bored.

Listen to employee suggestions. There are a lot of small ideas that could make working for Dominion way more satisfactory.

reviews filtered by
  1. Opportunity and Fun

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

For me, the opportunities have been shown within DE, I showed very quickly that I wanted to work hard and that I had what it took and I was promoted. Overall when you put forth, the doors open up. I've shared this same philosophy to my team members and I've had people who have worked for me for well over 5 years. The company has adapted greatly to the technology changes and the culture has as well. We now have fun events that everyone participates in and our overall well being has become even more important.

Cons

With many businesses under a larger umbrella it would be great if there was more collaboration. Many times we have two businesses working on very similar projects and issues and there isn't communication or collaboration within the businesses to work together.

Keep the communication up from above down. Encourage more of the businesses to work together across lines.

2. Excellent Opportunity

Current Employee - Account Executive
    Current Employee - Account Executive

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Being recognized for your efforts, great upper management support and encouragement. An extremely positive work environment. I actually enjoy my job and have a great work/home life balance. It's a perfect fit as a parent.

Cons

Nothing major. I do wish our health benefits were a little less expensive. While I do think our compensation is average, I would like to see a bigger slice of the pie.

Keep doing what you do. I absolutely love being a part of the success of my team.

There are newer employer reviews for Dominion Enterprises