Dominion Enterprises

www.dominionenterprises.com

Get with the right division and you will be happy

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

ProsI love my job and I work around great coworkers. I think our management team does a great job of balancing the demands of our dealer/brokers and employees and for this reason we have a leading market share and a good team environment. The benefits plan is a little light compared to other companies within technology but its stable employment and compensation is okay.

ConsI really don't have any complaints with our division. I think the parent company has problems at corporate HQ in Norfolk but it seems to be limited to one division or so. We recently incorporated another business unit into ours and its obvious there has been a lot of frustration over the last few years regarding the top VP.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure you are promoting the right leaders within your businesses. This is the reason that I scored senior managers low and disapprove of the CEO.

Also, you should evaluate your benefits and compensation plan to make sure that you remain competitive as the economy turns around.

Good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Norfolk, VA

I worked at Dominion Enterprises

Pros: I liked working at Dominion Enterprises. It was a fairly young organization and they really allowed me to learn new skills and gave me… Cons: The only con I can think of is that there… Advice to Senior Management: While Dominion is a great place to work, there is always room for improvement. I would set-up a bi-weekly email to employees to discuss… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Run Quickly

Manager (Current Employee) Norfolk, VA

I have been working at Dominion Enterprises

Pros: Intelligent and capable employees who put forth a great deal… Cons: Mid and Senior Level management needs serious help and lack intelect. Low Pay. Poor Benefits. No Promotional opportunities. Division is run like a sweatshop, thereby squashing all… Advice to Senior Management: Clean house, understand that technology is your future. Print is the past. Remove one third of mid and senior level management. There… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dominion Enterprises.

Worked for Dominion Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!