There are newer employer reviews for Dominium

Community Manager

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Plymouth, MN
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Plymouth, MN

I worked at Dominium

Pros

Amazing corporate staff and upper management. Classes provided at corporate office to help you grow and improve skills in marketing, leasing, management, and maintenance. Great employee events.

Cons

You can easily get stuck into a career rut - it's hard to find opportunity to move up, transfer departments or locations.

Encourage more employee growth within company through promotion and certifications.

14 Other Employee Reviews for Dominium (View Most Recent)

A great place to work!

Current Employee - Assistant Manager
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager

I have been working at Dominium

Pros

Dominium has a lot to offer when it comes to career advancement. They like to promote within, which I think is great. I know a lot of our senior management professionals have worked their way up from the bottom. It's nice to know that they've been in your shoes and really know what your dealing with.

Cons

The health benefits are terrible. You pay a high deductible and then they only pay 70% after that. I've never had such a terrible insurance plan. I think I could get private insurance for a better rate. So why do they call it a benefit? It's beyond me!

Thank you for believing in me and seeing my full potential.

It was Great

Former Employee - Leasing Agent
    Former Employee - Leasing Agent

I worked at Dominium

Pros

Dominium offers great benefits along with a busy energetic work environment, the employees are very helpful during the learning process.

Cons

The management can be some what micro managed. You must be able to take directions other wise you will be kicked to the curb due to clicks between management.

Stop working as friends, this is a business, you should never take the advice of one person with out listening to the office as a whole.

There are newer employer reviews for Dominium

Worked for Dominium? Contribute to the Community!