There are newer employer reviews for Domino's Pizza UK

A reasonably social job, but overall very dissatisfying, mind numbing work.

Former Employee - Delivery Driver  in  Saint Neots, England (UK)
Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Saint Neots, England (UK)

I worked at Domino's Pizza UK part-time for less than a year

Pros

Generally flexible hours, good interaction with other employees, easy to work around other jobs/studying. As a CSR, very enjoyable if you're working with friends. As a driver, I enjoyed the freedom of listening to my own music while on deliveries, and enjoying my own company,

Cons

Low pay (minimum wage), difficult to get more house is you need the money (zero-hour contract, or course), and failure to be treated as a person by management. Would like more appreciation for going beyond the call-of-duty, so as not to feel taken for granted.

Treat employees as humans, with interests and needs outside of work. For example if an employee expresses the need for more money, try to give them extra shifts, and if they say they need to leave early, try your best to let them go early, e.g. by maybe doing some actual work yourself, instead of just 'managing'.

40 Other Employee Reviews for Domino's Pizza UK (View Most Recent)

Great part time job, wouldn't consider it for full time.

Current Employee - Delivery Driver
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver

I have been working at Domino's Pizza UK part-time for less than a year

Pros

The hours were pretty flexible, you got to know everyone that was working with you, the work is easy, great as a second job.

Cons

Not once while working have I ever seen a delivery driver get a break (even though some work 10+ hour days, despite the fact instores working less hours get more breaks), because there is no set finish time you never know when you'll be sent home, the hours can either be really long or really short, I've done several shifts under 2 hours with sometimes 1 or 2 deliveries, the delivery drivers aren't viewed as important compared to the instores which I've seen upset some people, most of the work is at night so if you're trying to balance college or university it becomes a little harder to find the time.

Customer Service

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Canterbury, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Canterbury, England (UK)

I worked at Domino's Pizza UK part-time for less than a year

Pros

Sometimes easy hours, whenever there were no promotions or special offers
    Friendly working environment among other service representatives although the guys working in the kitchen couldn't speak English because they were all from Poland.

Cons

Tuesdays were very busy and hectic,
    Management was not very competent, there was a lack of communication with the staff, only one manager was keeping good relations with their employees, the rest of the management were not very friendly.

More training required to new employees, as well as adequate training for existing employees

There are newer employer reviews for Domino's Pizza UK

Worked for Domino's Pizza UK? Contribute to the Community!