There are newer employer reviews for Domino's

Neat place to work.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Birmingham, AL
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Domino's part-time for less than a year

Pros

There are a lot of pros if you're the same type of person as me. It is fast paced on weekends, and I love the the rush and excitement. You're constantly doing something. If you're labeled, for example, a CSR, don't expect to just be answering phones. Nope. You do way more than that. Heck, sometimes you might throw on an apron and help make pizzas.

Unlike some of the people on here complaining, I actually really like my managers. And everybody here is willing to help me with whatever questions I may have.

The job is pretty easy once you get the hang of things. It's not overly difficult and if you're training, you should get the swing of things pretty quickly. It really is as easy as it looks. Except for pizza making, that's going to take some memorization and a little bit of practice (tossing dough). But everything else is pretty fun and easy.

It's minimum wage, but I'm not in desperate need of money. I just need to save up for college. But I like the fact that I'm actually working for the money.

Cons

One complaint I have is not geared towards the company, but rather the customers. There were a few times I had to grit my teeth and let people talk to me any sort of way. It's pizza, people. Not golden bricks. But it's a part of the job. What can ya do? Most people are generally nice, though. I

Keep up the good work. :)

639 Other Employee Reviews for Domino's (View Most Recent)

good while in school

Former Employee - Driver  in  Champaign, IL
    Former Employee - Driver in Champaign, IL

I worked at Domino's part-time for more than a year

Pros

happily worked around my school schedule. Pay was hit or miss since i was a delivery driver but it was a college town so usually decent money.

Cons

hell on my car. Not that i was looking to move up in the company but if there were any opportunities for advancement or scholarship opportunities like the application promised i never learned of them

2 months of ehh

Current Employee - Delivery Driver  in  San Marcos, TX
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver in San Marcos, TX

I have been working at Domino's part-time for less than a year

Pros

good money, nice coworkers, easy

Cons

poor middle management, need to listen to employees more

There are newer employer reviews for Domino's

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!