Neat place to work.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Birmingham, AL
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Domino's part-time for less than a year

Pros

There are a lot of pros if you're the same type of person as me. It is fast paced on weekends, and I love the the rush and excitement. You're constantly doing something. If you're labeled, for example, a CSR, don't expect to just be answering phones. Nope. You do way more than that. Heck, sometimes you might throw on an apron and help make pizzas.

Unlike some of the people on here complaining, I actually really like my managers. And everybody here is willing to help me with whatever questions I may have.

The job is pretty easy once you get the hang of things. It's not overly difficult and if you're training, you should get the swing of things pretty quickly. It really is as easy as it looks. Except for pizza making, that's going to take some memorization and a little bit of practice (tossing dough). But everything else is pretty fun and easy.

It's minimum wage, but I'm not in desperate need of money. I just need to save up for college. But I like the fact that I'm actually working for the money.

Cons

One complaint I have is not geared towards the company, but rather the customers. There were a few times I had to grit my teeth and let people talk to me any sort of way. It's pizza, people. Not golden bricks. But it's a part of the job. What can ya do? Most people are generally nice, though. I

Keep up the good work. :)

Other Reviews for Domino's

Waste of time.

Current Employee - Manager  in  Mira Loma, CA
    Current Employee - Manager in Mira Loma, CA

I have been working at Domino's full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Learning management skills/ inventory management

Cons

No time for family, regular-pay holidays, hiring of at multiple unprofessional managers (at different stores), unregulated practices, and the values of the company have spiraled downwards since franchise take over. Outrageous cutbacks have also brought tension at a number of stores and have created disgruntled employees.

Corporate pick your franchisee's more carefully...bottom line is not always the answer to bring value to the company, considering every customer is important. Several stores in a particular area, are specifically lacking professionalism within the management teams and I see the quality of customer service declining in the near future as sales have already been affected. I have just left the company after several years of service, but I fear for the veterans and those who are loyal to Domino's Pizza. I hope for the success of the company that someone is listening.

working at dominos is an average job.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Domino's full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

this job is really boring at times

Cons

not fun at all working there

There are newer employer reviews for Domino's.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!