Low pay, not many hours, good after school job though

Former Employee - Pizza Maker/Order Taker  in  Ponte Vedra, FL
Former Employee - Pizza Maker/Order Taker in Ponte Vedra, FL

I worked at Domino's part-time

Pros

Friendly environment, easy if you are good at speaking on the phone and can follow instructions. Nothing much to making the pizza, it's all easy.

Cons

Low pay, not many hours as they are only busy on weekend evenings. Not many people order pizza on a Thursday at 4:00pm, so there can be a lot of downtime.

When an employee puts in his/her two weeks notice, don't then proceed to fire him/her...

Other Reviews for Domino's

Decent, and often fun!

Current Employee - Delivery Expert  in  Sioux Falls, SD
    Current Employee - Delivery Expert in Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at Domino's full-time for less than a year

Pros

I like the crew at my store, and the Managers are great.

Cons

If you're not careful, it is -quite- easy to get burned. Closing is long, but I can't complain too much.

Neat place to work.

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Birmingham, AL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Birmingham, AL

I have been working at Domino's part-time for less than a year

Pros

There are a lot of pros if you're the same type of person as me. It is fast paced on weekends, and I love the the rush and excitement. You're constantly doing something. If you're labeled, for example, a CSR, don't expect to just be answering phones. Nope. You do way more than that. Heck, sometimes you might throw on an apron and help make pizzas.

Unlike some of the people on here complaining, I actually really like my managers. And everybody here is willing to help me with whatever questions I may have.

The job is pretty easy once you get the hang of things. It's not overly difficult and if you're training, you should get the swing of things pretty quickly. It really is as easy as it looks. Except for pizza making, that's going to take some memorization and a little bit of practice (tossing dough). But everything else is pretty fun and easy.

It's minimum wage, but I'm not in desperate need of money. I just need to save up for college. But I like the fact that I'm actually working for the money.

Cons

One complaint I have is not geared towards the company, but rather the customers. There were a few times I had to grit my teeth and let people talk to me any sort of way. It's pizza, people. Not golden bricks. But it's a part of the job. What can ya do? Most people are generally nice, though. I

Keep up the good work. :)

There are newer employer reviews for Domino's.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!