Domino's
www.dominos.com Ann Arbor, MI 5000+ Employees

Network Administrator

Network Administrator (Former Employee)
Ann Arbor, MI

I worked at Domino's full-time for more than 3 years

ProsPositive company culture. Decent benefits. Good people. Recent product changes have been very good for business. The management chain up through the CIO are tech savvy, not just paper pushers. Good opportunities for training.

ConsThe titles "Network Administrator" and "Network Engineer" are catch all terms for any one who works on the information systems infrastructure. It does not matter if your skill set is in Cisco, Windows, UNIX, Linux, etc.; if the thing you work on is connected to the network, you are labelled "Network". Base salary is calculated on the average salary for this position in the area. The average salary for a "network" position tends to be lower than similarly titled positions where the term is replaced by words like "Windows", "UNIX", "Linux", or even "system."

Someone "creative" came up with the "fun" names for the various departments.

Advice to Senior ManagementEstablish a "work from home" policy.

Decent, and often fun!

Delivery Expert (Current Employee)
Sioux Falls, SD

I have been working at Domino's full-time for less than a year

Pros: I like the crew at my store, and the Managers… Cons: If you're not careful, it is -quite- easy to get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Low pay, not many hours, good after school job though

Pizza Maker/Order Taker (Former Employee)
Ponte Vedra, FL

I worked at Domino's part-time

Pros: Friendly environment, easy if you are good at speaking on the phone… Cons: Low pay, not many hours as they are only busy on weekend evenings. Not many… Advice to Senior Management: When an employee puts in his/her two weeks notice, don't… More

There are newer reviews on Domino's.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Domino's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Domino's CEO J. Patrick Doyle. All reviews posted anonymously by Domino's employees.