Domino's

Waste of time.

Manager (Current Employee)
Mira Loma, CA

I have been working at Domino's full-time for more than 5 years

ProsLearning management skills/ inventory management

ConsNo time for family, regular-pay holidays, hiring of at multiple unprofessional managers (at different stores), unregulated practices, and the values of the company have spiraled downwards since franchise take over. Outrageous cutbacks have also brought tension at a number of stores and have created disgruntled employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementCorporate pick your franchisee's more carefully...bottom line is not always the answer to bring value to the company, considering every customer is important. Several stores in a particular area, are specifically lacking professionalism within the management teams and I see the quality of customer service declining in the near future as sales have already been affected. I have just left the company after several years of service, but I fear for the veterans and those who are loyal to Domino's Pizza. I hope for the success of the company that someone is listening.

Physically Demanding

General Manager (Former Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I worked at Domino's full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: * Pay is Great; If you manage the Right store * Building the Right Staff is… Cons: *Long Work Days *No Breaks *Physically Demanding *Agitated Work Environments *Aggressive Sales Demand Advice to Senior Management: Treat Employees as You would like to be treated. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

2 months of ehh

Delivery Driver (Current Employee)
San Marcos, TX

I have been working at Domino's part-time for less than a year

Pros: good money, nice coworkers, easy Cons: poor middle management, need to listen to employees more Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Domino's.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Domino's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Domino's CEO J. Patrick Doyle. All reviews posted anonymously by Domino's employees.