Domino's

www.dominos.com
  www.dominos.com
There are newer employer reviews for Domino's

Good opportunities to move up

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Houston, TX
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Domino's full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I started here when I was 18 as a driver and just six months later I was promoted to an assistant manager with even more opportunities for growth. I quit after a year to return to school, but I would say my time there was good for a resume considering I was 19 when I left and could say I was an assistant manager.

Cons

The store is very fast paced and you deal with tons of rude customers. The company basically lets customers walk all over you too. Management won't stand up for you even when you've been treated badly just because they don't want to lose any sales. Another con, which may not be a con to some, is that they will ask you to work a lot of over time. I mean, that's great to some people who want the money, but there were some weeks where I didn't have a day off just because other stores were short employees and they desperately needed me to come on.

Treat your employees with some respect. I've been treated badly a few times by customers and haven't had any manager stand up for me. This goes for the district managers as well. I understand it's a business and you want to make money, but you have to consider the emotional well being of your employees.

725 Other Employee Reviews for Domino's (View Most Recent)

Good experience so far

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Miami, FL
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Domino's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Making pizzas! Working together with awesome co-workers.

Cons

A lot of pressure to move fast.

Get to know the employee before you throw them into a corner doing what they HATE. I was told to stay on the phone as a CSR when all i wanted to do was make pizzas. I was on the verge of quitting after 3 months. Now im working as a pizza maker at a different dominos and am on my way to becoming a Crew Leader, and i love my job again.

Good company

Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Portland, OR
    Former Employee - Delivery Driver in Portland, OR

I worked at Domino's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Domino's was pretty laid back and fun. Most positions are minimum wage but if you're a driver you can get pretty good tips. Also you get free pizza. No drug test where I worked.

Cons

You have to deal with some customers who are jerks, as with anywhere. How much work you really have to do depends on your manager.

There are newer employer reviews for Domino's