There are newer employer reviews for Domino's

Good experience so far

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Miami, FL
Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Miami, FL

I have been working at Domino's part-time for less than a year

Pros

Making pizzas! Working together with awesome co-workers.

Cons

A lot of pressure to move fast.

Get to know the employee before you throw them into a corner doing what they HATE. I was told to stay on the phone as a CSR when all i wanted to do was make pizzas. I was on the verge of quitting after 3 months. Now im working as a pizza maker at a different dominos and am on my way to becoming a Crew Leader, and i love my job again.

629 Other Employee Reviews for Domino's (View Most Recent)

Good opportunities to move up

Current Employee - Assistant Manager  in  Houston, TX
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Houston, TX

I have been working at Domino's full-time for more than a year

Pros

I started here when I was 18 as a driver and just six months later I was promoted to an assistant manager with even more opportunities for growth. I quit after a year to return to school, but I would say my time there was good for a resume considering I was 19 when I left and could say I was an assistant manager.

Cons

The store is very fast paced and you deal with tons of rude customers. The company basically lets customers walk all over you too. Management won't stand up for you even when you've been treated badly just because they don't want to lose any sales. Another con, which may not be a con to some, is that they will ask you to work a lot of over time. I mean, that's great to some people who want the money, but there were some weeks where I didn't have a day off just because other stores were short employees and they desperately needed me to come on.

Treat your employees with some respect. I've been treated badly a few times by customers and haven't had any manager stand up for me. This goes for the district managers as well. I understand it's a business and you want to make money, but you have to consider the emotional well being of your employees.

Cameras everywhere, taped phone calls, low corporate slave wages...

Current Employee - Delivery Driver
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver

I have been working at Domino's part-time for more than a year

Pros

When its busy, you can do average to good in tips.

Cons

When it's slow, you are only a slave, and the corporation breathes down your neck like a hungry buzzard. Expects delivery drivers to do and know everything about the business, right down to the molecular structure of pizza dough - get real already. When you are on the road, they only pay minimum wage - what a scam!

Quit spying on phone calls, get rid of the cameras, act like human beings instead of terrifying robots. Drivers should drive, insiders should do inside work. Delivery drivers are not insiders, get it?

There are newer employer reviews for Domino's

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!