There are newer employer reviews for Domino's

Better than alot of other jobs I've had

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Jacksonville, FL
Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Domino's full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fast paced environment makes the day go by quicker. There are Domino's everywhere.

Cons

Long hours with no breaks. Low pay to start out. You work weekends.

Advice to Management

Better pay for lower management would attract better candidates.

Other Employee Reviews for Domino's

1. Great first job for a high schooler

Former Employee - Shift Runner in Chestertown, MD
    Former Employee - Shift Runner in Chestertown, MD

I worked at Domino's part-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

They have you learn a bit of everything, every employee is pretty much required to learn to do everything in the store. I learned management, sales, customer service, and food service. Teaches a great work ethic that has been popular with my more recent white collar employers.

Cons

Low pay, lurks near minimum wage. Unreliable hours, often asked to clock out when business is slow.

Advice to Management

Focus on turnover. The little things (including regular little raises) would go a long way. Make your employees happy; it takes a lot more training than you'd expect to work for this company, and you waste all of your human capital as soon as you finish creating it.

It felt like home.

Current Employee - Dominos Delivery Driver in Hauula, HI
    Current Employee - Dominos Delivery Driver in Hauula, HI

I have been working at Domino's part-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I had some amazing co-workers who all knew what they were doing and did it efficiently with a good attitude. It seemed like no one was too good for any task and everyone pitched in where they could - whether it was making pizzas, cleaning, or taking orders. Pretty fast paced work so even though it wasn't necessarily challenging it wasn't dull because there was constant action. I was actually amazed with how well they worked around my schedule since I was a full-time student at the same time. All I needed to do was give them fair warning and they would work around when I was available.

Cons

There's no breaks. I would work 6 hour days and not once would I take a break while I was working. The non-stop thing is nice, but it also wears on you as the day moves on. The biggest con was the system where you input orders doesn't really let you deviate to meet the wants of the customer making it more difficult to meet unusual requests.

Advice to Management

Businesses are supposed to meet the wants of customers, right? So make it easy for them to get exactly what they want, even if it's unusual.