Domino's
www.dominos.com Ann Arbor, MI 5000+ Employees

Great first job for a high schooler

Shift Runner (Former Employee)
Chestertown, MD

ProsThey have you learn a bit of everything, every employee is pretty much required to learn to do everything in the store. I learned management, sales, customer service, and food service.

Teaches a great work ethic that has been popular with my more recent white collar employers.

ConsLow pay, lurks near minimum wage.

Unreliable hours, often asked to clock out when business is slow.

Advice to Senior ManagementFocus on turnover. The little things (including regular little raises) would go a long way. Make your employees happy; it takes a lot more training than you'd expect to work for this company, and you waste all of your human capital as soon as you finish creating it.

Delivery Driver

Delivery Driver (Current Employee)
    Fort Collins, CO

I have been working at Domino's part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people to work for. Take care of you and listen to your input… Cons: hourly pay is not great, but can be made up… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Better than alot of other jobs I've had

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
    Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Domino's full-time for less than a year

Pros: Fast paced environment makes the day go by quicker. There… Cons: Long hours with no breaks. Low pay to start out.… Advice to Senior Management: Better pay for lower management would attract better candidates. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Domino's.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Domino's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Domino's CEO J. Patrick Doyle. All reviews posted anonymously by Domino's employees.