Domino's

www.dominos.com

Ok fir part time work

Pros

Leave with cash from tips each night

Cons

Wear and tear on vehicle. Too many drivers so you don't earn a whole lot.

Pay a hire hourly wage. Don't schedule as many drivers

Other reviews for Domino's

OK but could have been great with proper company leadership.

Current Employee - Gen Manager
    Current Employee - Gen Manager

Pros

Low stress. Great regular customers!

Cons

Pay is shameful. General Managers being paid $400 per week with bonuses never achievable
    Zero training for management. Stores dirty and disorganized because labor goals are unrealistic. As a former GM the only way to make labor was close the store with one employee, send them home asap and clean for 1.5 -2 hours by myself. Lunch was the same, one mgr and one driver.
       Service goals also not achievable due to no staffing because of labor cost. Good employees who truly care are over looked for party buddies.

Don't ignore the misuse of our tracking tools. Managers are all cheating to make their numbers, esp service times look good! Sacrifice some money to keep quality people with the company!

It felt like home.

Current Employee - Dominos Delivery Driver  in  Hauula, HI
    Current Employee - Dominos Delivery Driver in Hauula, HI

Pros

I had some amazing co-workers who all knew what they were doing and did it efficiently with a good attitude. It seemed like no one was too good for any task and everyone pitched in where they could - whether it was making pizzas, cleaning, or taking orders. Pretty fast paced work so even though it wasn't necessarily challenging it wasn't dull because there was constant action. I was actually amazed with how well they worked around my schedule since I was a full-time student at the same time. All I needed to do was give them fair warning and they would work around when I was available.

Cons

There's no breaks. I would work 6 hour days and not once would I take a break while I was working. The non-stop thing is nice, but it also wears on you as the day moves on. The biggest con was the system where you input orders doesn't really let you deviate to meet the wants of the customer making it more difficult to meet unusual requests.

Businesses are supposed to meet the wants of customers, right? So make it easy for them to get exactly what they want, even if it's unusual.

There are newer employer reviews for Domino's.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!