Domino's
www.dominos.com Ann Arbor, MI 5000+ Employees

Not bad if you have the endurance

Delivery Expert (Current Employee)
Baton Rouge, LA

ProsTips are good, flexible hours, some of the best mileage in the fast food industry. When there's a rush, drivers aren't in the store (of course!)

ConsDrivers consistently get called in on days off and stay hours late. If you have the endurance for running around for 11 hours, this job might be for you. No opportunities for advancement and never rose above minimum wage in over two years.

Advice to Senior ManagementYour employees are humans, not robots! Show some consideration.

it was ok working there

I have been working at Domino's full-time

Pros: they give enough hours during the week Cons: little pay every two weeks More

Delivery Driver

Delivery Driver (Current Employee)
    Rohnert Park, CA

I have been working at Domino's part-time for less than a year

Pros: Good Tips. Easy job. Great for college students Cons: Tough on car and wastes gas Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Domino's.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Domino's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Domino's CEO J. Patrick Doyle. All reviews posted anonymously by Domino's employees.