There are newer employer reviews for Domino's

I was an insider at Domino's last summer. I absolutely loved working there and love the company.

Former Employee - Insider in Millersville, PA
Former Employee - Insider in Millersville, PA

I worked at Domino's part-time (less than an year)

Pros

I had a wonderful manager and assistant manager who made working at Domino's a pleasant experience. Domino's has great quality control - infographics on the walls, catchy (and funny) posters reminding workers of various rules (like don't carry more than a certain amount of money, etc.).

Cons

The only downside I can think of is that the air conditioning was not always functioning at my location so it got pretty hot during the summer.

664 Other Employee Reviews for Domino's (View Most Recent)

Great College Job

I have been working at Domino's

Pros

Good money (delivery)
    Fun team
    Flexible management

Cons

Somewhat inconvenient scheduling for college students.

Make sure to compensate employees for the good job they do. Give drivers a raise for accomplishments.

Fun but sometimes fast paced atmosphere. (I worked in an actual store as a high school job)

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Marion, NC
    Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Marion, NC

I worked at Domino's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Hours are steady and you can decide how fast paced you want your shifts to be. If you love rush, then Friday and Saturday nights are for you. If you're a slower, more laid back person, try Monday/Tuesday nights or afternoon shifts.

Cons

Owner of our store and our manager were often foolish in choices made on the store's behalf. At one point, every employee's paychecks were bouncing and the owner of the store had to reimburse us from daily earnings. I paid for school expenses assuming my check was okay, ended up bouncing, and a huge mess ensued. Domino's fixed it in the end.

Get more young people in the store. High school juniors and seniors are often the best workers (quick minds, quick hands) and can attract more business than any other employee you can obtain.

There are newer employer reviews for Domino's