There are newer employer reviews for Domino's

Lack of money and hours

I worked at Domino's part-time

Pros

fast paced, delivering pizzas is kind of like being your own boss since you are out and about most of the time

Cons

Wear and tear on your vehicle, mostly paid out of tips, getting enough hours is difficult

communicate better

reviews filtered by
  1. Looking to get out ASAP.

Current Employee - Shift Runner
    Current Employee - Shift Runner

I have been working at Domino's full-time (less than a year)

Pros

-I was promoted from a CSR to a Shift Runner rather quickly.

Cons

-That promotion came with a $.10 per hour raise and I am now work 80-90 hours every two weeks.
    -Almost fired for something my manager made me do (will not go into detail for my own sake)
    -All I have time to do is sleep and work, haven't seen some of my best friends in month due to work.
    -Manager is not task oriented, still haven't received proper training for my position
    -I close every night (we close at 12 am Sun - Thu, 1 am Fri - Sat), almost no exceptions, because we are understaffed.

Hire more of every position. For real.

2. Average workplace at the very best.

Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Piqua, OH
    Current Employee - Assistant Manager in Piqua, OH

I have been working at Domino's full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Low expectations of employees. It's hard to mess up if nothing is expected of you. Workflow is steady, keeps you moving and helps the time pass. Employees are mostly friendly.

Cons

Very little responsibility, but management is eager to place blame on others who have no responsibility. Management expects employees to fail, and it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Employees are all very close in their personal lives. This leads to drama and childishness whenever an employee is disciplined or terminated. Store operations are clunky and prone to being disrupted.

Offer employees the chance to do things for themselves, or accept your own mistakes.

There are newer employer reviews for Domino's