Domino's

www.dominos.com
  www.dominos.com
There are newer employer reviews for Domino's

Lots of opportunity but all depends on franchise you work for

Former Employee - Store Manager in Denver, CO
Former Employee - Store Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Domino's full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

You can start as a part time employee and work your way up into management, or even own a franchise of Domino's Pizza. Delivery drivers make good money and you are on the road with no real supervision over your shoulder and listening to your choice of radio station

Cons

Depending on the franchisee, changes the quality of the experience. The company is so results driven that cheating the results happens on a regular basis, and sometimes your location makes it difficult to change the results and okay employees get recognition and good ones might get overlooked as not being very good.

Look deeper than the numbers ran to decide if you have a quality employee.

725 Other Employee Reviews for Domino's (View Most Recent)

TERRIBLE WORK ENVIRONMENT! TERRIBLE PAY! EVEN WORSE BENEFITS! STAY AWAY!

Former Employee - Store Manager in Revere, MA
    Former Employee - Store Manager in Revere, MA

I worked at Domino's full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

NONE, Honestly working 11+ years at this company has taken me no where and now that I have left I realize how much time I have wasted.

Cons

Bad products, Bad customer relations, Bad Pay, Bad Benefits, TERRIBLE HOURS, they make you work during ALL holidays, ALL SNOW STORMS, ALL EXTREMELY HOT summer days usually with out AIR Conditioner. In order to make an okay living you have to work 70+ hours weekly. District Manager have no clue what they are doing. Managers are not ready to manage and should not be running stores.

Honestly you products sucks and forever be known as the card-board pizza, even with the improvements of quality Managers and Team Members do not execute the way it is supposed to be done. You manager are terrible UN-Qualified people, Your District Managers are extremely UNDER-Qualified and should not be in the position that they are. I URGE ANYONE THINKING ABOUT WORKING AT THIS COMPANY TO RUN AS FAR AS YOU CAN AND NOT COME ANY WHERE NEAR THIS COMPANY.

Delivering pizza is awesome

Former Employee - Delivery Expert in Santee, CA
    Former Employee - Delivery Expert in Santee, CA

I worked at Domino's part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Laid back most the time. While you're driving, you can do whatever you want in your car (i.e. watch a movie, bump the music, smoke whatever you want lol) The best part...free food!

Cons

Can get really crazy on holidays and weekends. Depending on the employees, there can be a lot of "high school" drama. The topper can scratch your car if you're not careful

If we get the job done, who cares how we do it.

There are newer employer reviews for Domino's