Domino's

There are newer employer reviews for Domino's

Engaging, Hands-on Internship

Current Intern - Technical Writing Intern in Ann Arbor, MI
Current Intern - Technical Writing Intern in Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at Domino's as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

Working at Domino's has been incredible for the most part: I'm here for a summer internship and I really enjoy how well the interns are treated. The internship pays pretty well and the company has given us many small perks (gift cards, etc.) as well as developing a program that is designed specifically to benefit the interns. We are treated with respect, greeted with a friendly/ diverse/ welcoming culture, and most importantly, we engage in interesting and important work; this isn't some internship where they make interns do laundry and get coffee. I know leaving this internship I will have excellent work experience to put on my resume.

Cons

The departments here can occasionally be pretty insular and not interact too much with other departments, and some jobs seem to be too focused on one objective and as a result are not multi-faceted enough. Although the company tries to be politically neutral and is made up of individuals with many different views,upper management has also made their policies on certain political issues (e.g. universal healthcare) very clear, which may ostracize those with different beliefs.

Great job of being friendly, approachable, and caring- keep it up! Try and keep the politics out of work as much as you can.

828 Other Employee Reviews for Domino's (View Most Recent)

From my experience well run company

Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Tuscaloosa, AL
    Current Employee - Delivery Driver in Tuscaloosa, AL

I have been working at Domino's part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fairly flexible hours and can be a great second job just working weekends or nights. If you are a self motivator and do not need someone micro managing you delivery driving is easy and decent money.

Cons

Wear and tear on car can greatly decrease the monetary benefit. Just like with most food service jobs many of the employees/managers can be immature and obnoxious (benefit of being mostly driving).

Domino's in pell city al

Former Employee - Shift Runner in Pell City, AL
    Former Employee - Shift Runner in Pell City, AL

I worked at Domino's part-time

Pros

Friendly, easy job to understand

Cons

quick pace, costumers, when you are dealing with food, get very angry quick.

There are newer employer reviews for Domino's