Domino's
www.dominos.com Ann Arbor, MI 5000+ Employees

Engaging, Hands-on Internship

Technical Writing Intern (Current Employee)
Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at Domino's as an intern for less than a year

ProsWorking at Domino's has been incredible for the most part: I'm here for a summer internship and I really enjoy how well the interns are treated. The internship pays pretty well and the company has given us many small perks (gift cards, etc.) as well as developing a program that is designed specifically to benefit the interns. We are treated with respect, greeted with a friendly/ diverse/ welcoming culture, and most importantly, we engage in interesting and important work; this isn't some internship where they make interns do laundry and get coffee. I know leaving this internship I will have excellent work experience to put on my resume.

ConsThe departments here can occasionally be pretty insular and not interact too much with other departments, and some jobs seem to be too focused on one objective and as a result are not multi-faceted enough. Although the company tries to be politically neutral and is made up of individuals with many different views,upper management has also made their policies on certain political issues (e.g. universal healthcare) very clear, which may ostracize those with different beliefs.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat job of being friendly, approachable, and caring- keep it up! Try and keep the politics out of work as much as you can.

As an intern at Domino's, I've learned a lot and I can tell that people truly care.

Internship (Current Employee)
Ann Arbor, MI

I have been working at Domino's as an intern for less than a year

Pros: The people are great. There is a good mix of people and personalities that work well together. During my time at Domino's, countless numbers of… Cons: The biggest con is that some people from outside the company have a poor reputation because Domino's makes… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage more facilitation and cooperation among departments Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Slightly Abovee Decent

Delivery Driver (Former Employee)
Medway, MA

I worked at Domino's full-time for more than a year

Pros: fun job decent money good if you love driving Cons: dismal management incredibly dimwitted managers low brow coworkers collective store IQ is rather… Advice to Senior Management: I was significantly more intelligent than any manager I worked for in two years. Hiring hoodlums and rednecks to run your stores is ridicluous. They… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Domino's.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Domino's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Domino's CEO J. Patrick Doyle. All reviews posted anonymously by Domino's employees.