Domino's

www.dominos.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Domino's

A fun and challenging work place.

Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Rockford, IL
Former Employee - Assistant Manager in Rockford, IL

I worked at Domino's full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I like the co-worker relationships that were made. Its a fun yet challenging place to work. Moving up in the company b is rather easy if you have the drive.

Cons

Alot of customer complaints due to late deliveries. Drivers wanting to rush and leave early during rush.

My advice would be to hire more people that are over the age of 25 then younger to increase the level of care within the work place.

829 Other Employee Reviews for Domino's (View Most Recent)

Delivery driver

Current Employee - Dominos Delivery Driver in San Diego, CA
    Current Employee - Dominos Delivery Driver in San Diego, CA

I have been working at Domino's part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Good way to make pretty decent money in a little hours. Fits around school schedules real well.

Cons

Wear and tear on car is not worth it, especially if you have a newer vehicle.

Worse company to work for

I worked at Domino's full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

None - except it was closer to my home

Cons

I worked for 5 years in Dominos PIzza Headquarters, Ann Arbor, Michigan. I honestly feel that I have wasted 5 years of my life working for this company. The company culture is a 'Boy's group' culture. If you are part of it then you are in otherwise they will make your life harder to the point that you have no other option than to quit. That will do no good to your morale or your self confidence. If you like being micro managed, spending 12-15 hours everyday regardless of workload, spend time golfing with Managers, if you have no family or family life then this company is for you especially the PULSE team. This is not a place I could recommend to any woman. There seems a clear bias against the female workers. No use complaining to the HR, they may take your input but are ONLY driven in their actions by what the managers tell them. Too much of politics that destroys any hope of an open and free environment. Management is very weak to take any kind of action. I will never recommend this company to my friends.

Treat your employess with respect. They are the ones who are giving you the fat check in the form of TAD.

There are newer employer reviews for Domino's