Domino's
www.dominos.com Ann Arbor, MI 5000+ Employees

Great experience.

Distribution Truck Driver (Former Employee)
East Granby, CT

ProsGreat company with a fun company culture. Pay is above average, Where I worked, at the corporate level, in the distribution supply chain, management was always willing to listen and learn from the employees. Always willing to reward outstanding performance with their MVP (Most Valuable Person) program. Plenty of room for advancement, Plenty of smiles from everyone here!

ConsI don't remember any downsides. I worked as a distribution driver, so the nigh time hours were hard to adjust to at first, but after that I would say there wasn't a downside to working here.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire back former employees. Some of us realize we made a mistake by leaving, and we (the former employees) are your best bet for company recruitment.

BeBestBGre

Delivery Driver (Current Employee)

I have been working at Domino's part-time for more than a year

Pros: Most of the time, tips are great. When we accidentally mess up a pizza, we are allowed to eat it or take it home to… Cons: There are still some customers that don't understand that the $2.50 delivery charge does not go to the driver. I know the website says this,… Advice to Senior Management: 1. Get rid of the $3.99, 1-topping carry-out special. 2.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Deliver pizza and help inside

Driver (Current Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I have been working at Domino's full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good place to work with fun Cons: No opportunity to grow at that place Advice to Senior Management: Good management style and work team Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Domino's.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Domino's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Domino's CEO J. Patrick Doyle. All reviews posted anonymously by Domino's employees.