Domino's
www.dominos.com Ann Arbor, MI 5000+ Employees

BeBestBGre

Delivery Driver (Current Employee)

I have been working at Domino's part-time for more than a year

ProsMost of the time, tips are great. When we accidentally mess up a pizza, we are allowed to eat it or take it home to our family. The manager says "thank you" a lot. That goes a long way. We get reimbursed for mileage, too. My car gets pretty good mileage, so I actually make a little money with every mile I drive. During the "rush" anywhere from 4pm to about 7pm, on average I make about $10 per hour in tips, plus my cash wage of $4-something an hour in Colorado. When you are not driving and in the store, you get the full Colorado state minimum wage of $7.78 per hour. I've gotten use to buying things with cash rather than just a debit card.

ConsThere are still some customers that don't understand that the $2.50 delivery charge does not go to the driver. I know the website says this, and it is also written on the boxes, but a lot of customers just don't get it. We don't get a commission when we up-sell something. Even if it was just 5 or 10 cents at least it would be some recognition of our efforts. The weekly specials, like the "$3.99 1-topping medium carry-out" is kind of a waste: 1. A lot of the people only show up for this special, then we never see them again. 2. They don't want to buy anything on an up-sell, so there's no profit. 3. All we end up getting is a bunch of stingy, irate customers with a line out the door and have to give a bunch of free pizzas because their orders get messed up or take too long.

Advice to Senior Management1. Get rid of the $3.99, 1-topping carry-out special. 2. Give some sort of commission or bonus for up-selling.

Deliver pizza and help inside

Driver (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

I have been working at Domino's full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good place to work with fun Cons: No opportunity to grow at that place Advice to Senior Management: Good management style and work team Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I am a driver for Domino's

Driver (Current Employee)
Quincy, MA

I have been working at Domino's part-time for less than a year

Pros: Very relaxed atmosphere, ability to work in every area of… Cons: Making sure everybody does the share Advice to Senior Management: Keep hiring upbeat manager that can hold a friendly atmosphere,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Domino's.

Worked for Domino's? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Domino's reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Domino's CEO J. Patrick Doyle. All reviews posted anonymously by Domino's employees.