Domino's

www.dominos.com
There are newer employer reviews for Domino's

It has it's moments

I have been working at Domino's

Pros

Flexible hrs great general manager. Team members are awesome the work very well with others

Cons

Not enough help for drivers and to young of a boss

Be more considerate of your help and not to quick to judge their past people do change

772 Other Employee Reviews for Domino's (View Most Recent)

A Great Place to Work, Especially for Your First Job

Current Employee - Dominos Delivery Driver in Wichita, KS
    Current Employee - Dominos Delivery Driver in Wichita, KS

I have been working at Domino's part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Good pay, decent people (depending on the store you're in), half-off employee discount, making pizza

Cons

Lots of gas used, some difficult people

Interns the only ones giving Dominos good rating. Once you work for them different story.

Former Employee - Information Technology in Ann Arbor, MI
    Former Employee - Information Technology in Ann Arbor, MI

I worked at Domino's full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Nice building and they have a gym.

Cons

I agree with a previous review that noted all the positive reviews for Dominos came from interns and not hired employees. Once you work for them it is a different story. The corporate culture here is suffocating and they own your life. They offer the TAD incentive bonus program but there is a high price to pay for this - give up home life, family etc. When I worked there for over a decade, I watched it go from a good company to a bad company when the NEW regime took control. They took the corporate power and control way too far. The managers have very little education and are taught to breathe down your neck and monitor everything you do. Destroys any creativity you are brave enough to muster up. Best thing I ever did was leave this company. My career has flourished and my creativity, confidence and happiness have returned since I left Domino's oppressive atmosphere and culture.

You need to establish a balance in the corporate power mongers on the 3rd floor. They control too much as a wise HR person in a previous review explained.

There are newer employer reviews for Domino's