Quality Engineering is amazing at Domo

Current Employee - Senior Software Developer - Test Automation in American Fork, UT

I have been working at Domo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fast-paced environment with super-smart people Friendly, tight-knit teams Freedom to innovate Positive energy around making customers happy Cutting-edge tech Location makes my commute very reasonable Daily catered lunch!

Cons

Parking can be tight if you get in after 9 am Crowding inside can sometimes lead to long lines and smelly bathrooms.

Advice to Management

Accelerate the opening of a second facility.

Other Employee Reviews for Domo

1. Fast paced, exciting place to work!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

I have been working at Domo full-time (More than a year)

Pros

Domo is a very exciting place to work. There is a constant drive for innovation which gives Domosapiens endless opportunities to learn and think outside the box. We are encouraged to think bigger and share our ideas. We are surrounded by intelligent, ambitious, and talented colleagues. There are also great benefits that make employees feel valued. We get free lunch and dinner and a stocked break room. We have a few very memorable parties a year that give us an opportunity to enjoy each other's creativity and company during holidays. My boss is the best person I could work for. Encouraging, supportive, challenges me, and makes sure I know the value I bring to the company.

Cons

Domo is moving so quickly that projects oftentimes require us to spend evenings and weekends working. The work/life balance isn't ideal, but expected for a fast moving startup.

Advice to Management

The company meetings are awesome. It's always good to know where we are, and where we are headed.

Domo is the best thing since sliced bread

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in American Fork, UT
    Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in American Fork, UT

I have been working at Domo full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

My friends are beginning to hate me because I'm always talking about how great Domo is. Here is just a short list of some of my favorite things about Domo: - Free food as far as the eye can see - Free iPad - Great health benefits - Colleagues are highly motivated and very intelligent - They treat you like a self sufficient adult - The product is incredible and makes it easy to be a believer in what we are doing

Cons

I can't think of anything.

Advice to Management

Keep making Domo the best place to work.