Donaldson Company
www.donaldson.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Solid Company

Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
Bloomington, MN

I have been working at Donaldson Company full-time for more than a year

ProsThere is great opportunity to move around and progress with your career. People are contstantly moving around. You have great support, and the people are great. It is a huge company with locations all over the US. You will find a location for yourself if you want to move. If you want to get anywhere in the company working in MN is the best place for you. You will have opportunity to move all over into different areas of the business.

ConsThere are too many large scale projects going on and people tend to be stretched thin. There needs to be more cross training to help with support or different areas. There needs to be more support for the locations reporting to corporate. The IT support is not always available since they are stretched so thin with several projects ongoing.

Advice to Senior ManagementHire more people!

High risk/ low reward with limited opportunities

Supervision (Former Employee)
Rochester, MN

I worked at Donaldson Company full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Solid, stable cash rich company with established OEM accounts.Has world wide name recognition with… Cons: 2 billion dollar + company with a 1960's management mind set. Company has a serious disconnect between corporate and manufacturing plants evident by lack… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in true cost reduction, lean process and supply chain strategies instead of implementing without support. Streamline new product development with complete… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good Company and benefits

Packaging Engineer (Current Employee)
Bloomington, MN

I have been working at Donaldson Company full-time for less than a year

Pros: Benefits and Vacation are good Cons: Career Growth limited within group Advice to Senior Management: None No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Donaldson Company.

Worked for Donaldson Company? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Donaldson Company reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Donaldson Company CEO Bill Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Donaldson Company employees.