Dorman Products
www.dormanproducts.com Colmar, PA 1000 to 5000 Employees

CAPA Engineer

CAPA Engineer (Former Employee)
Colmar, PA

I worked at Dorman Products full-time for less than a year

ProsExcellent company culture. Everyone is friendly and helpful.

ConsManagement is terrrible. Company has no sense of directon. Quality Department is comprised of people with many years experience at one company (former General Motors employees) who are very close minded to none GM methods and procedures. High rate of employee turnover. Low wages in high cost of living (Philadelphia Pa suburb) area.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevise Quality methods and procedures that are standard in manufacturing, and have been proven successful. General Motors needed a billion dollar bail out for a reason.

Customer Service- Warsaw, KY

Customer Relations Specialist (Current Employee)
Warsaw, KY

I have been working at Dorman Products full-time for more than a year

Pros: Collaborative environment, HR works very hard to create a comfortable… Cons: Pay is on the low end in comparison to the… Advice to Senior Management: Consider the individual contributions of CSR's. This is one of the lowest paid dept's, but it… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible workplace

Picker (Current Employee)
Colmar, PA

I have been working at Dorman Products full-time for less than a year

Pros: Nice workers,decent bathrooms,good benefits.Ok pay Cons: Hotter then hell conditions.Stalker supervisors.jail like conditions.Change rules how they… Advice to Senior Management: Be clear to people on what they are walking into. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Dorman Products.

Worked for Dorman Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dorman Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dorman Products CEO Steven L. Berman. All reviews posted anonymously by Dorman Products employees.