Dot Foods
www.dotfoods.com Mount Sterling, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great company, pay, and benefits.

ProsPlenty of work, they keep you busy most of the time. Pay is better than most. They treat you with respect. Easy to make friends with other employees. Pretty nice, newer trucks with autoshift transmissions. Awesome company parties!!

ConsThe company is ran and operated by people...and people have their faults. My biggest complaint would be that it seems that the sqeaky wheel gets the grease.

Advice to Senior ManagementReward employees for a job well done with more miles, better paying loads, holidays at home, etc instead of giving those things to the ones that complain all the time.

good place to work

I have been working at Dot Foods

Pros: good job, good place to work Cons: away from family, dont get paid enough for what i… Advice to Senior Management: give cost of living raises Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company for Families

Warehouse Order Selector (Former Employee)

I worked at Dot Foods full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Flexibility Compensation Benefits Family-Oriented Overtime/Holiday Pay (Overtime is usually available for those that desire… Cons: Limited advancement opportunities Work can be challenging Temperature in warehouses can be… Advice to Senior Management: Listen More to Warehouse Employees Thoughts/Comments/Concerns Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dot Foods.

Worked for Dot Foods? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dot Foods reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dot Foods CEO John M. Tracy. All reviews posted anonymously by Dot Foods employees.