Dotomi
www.dotomi.com Chicago, IL 50 to 149 Employees

Client Integration Engineer - hard work, awesome team

Client Integration Specialist (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL

I have been working at Dotomi full-time for more than a year

ProsCutting edge technology
Fun team
ability to take on interesting side projects
casual dress
Some what flexible hours
"Unlimited" vaction
Great downtown office

ConsHours can get very long
fourth quarter can get very stressful
some of the account management, client development, and business development team members do not have a firm grasp on what can and cannot be done (or should vs. should not be promised to certain tiered clients)

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter training for AM and CD teams, more continual training for said teams to make sure they understand what we can/should do for all clients instead of allowing them to promise everything to anyone.

Good company, great culture, wonderful people

Creative Technologist (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at Dotomi full-time for less than a year

Pros: This is one of the best companies I've ever worked for, positive and supportive atmosphere, brilliant co-workers, really great work-life balance, wonderful folks top to… Cons: I can not find anything to complain about this wonderful… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Company as a whole

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Dotomi full-time

Pros: Wonderful company to work for Great people Excellent benefits Very laid back environment Ever-changing Absolutely… Cons: Dotomi has a vision and it looks to be exponential but there needs to be more structure in the way many things are done and… Advice to Senior Management: Be more diligent in enforcing things which are necessary. If it isn't getting done,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Dotomi.

Worked for Dotomi? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dotomi reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dotomi CEO John A. Giuliani. All reviews posted anonymously by Dotomi employees.