Double-Take Software

www.doubletake.com

Great company, but depending on your goals, there is potential to stagnate.

(Current Employee)

ProsGrowing company, good product, most people are high-performers, not very bureaucratic, may be able to work from home. Management seems very loyal to employees. Employees generally have very high morale.

ConsCompany is very distributed, which can be good, but also limits visibility in the organization, and may limit career growth (unless you want to move).

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat overall job managing the stability, growth, and market position of the company. Worry a little bit more about career development plans for employees.

Good Ole Boy Club

Sales Engineer (Former Employee)

I worked at Double-Take Software

Pros: Management is clueless Salary is ok Software sell itself Engineers are top notch Cons: Management is clueless No communication to staff HR is blind to all employee issues No loyalty to Sales Engineers "Good Ole Boys" network very discriminative unless your… Advice to Senior Management: MOVE ON !! Please, bring in some fresh ideas and let company grow, not stagnant… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good company to work with a lot of opportunities for hard working people

Senior Sales Representative (Current Employee)

I have been working at Double-Take Software

Pros: Lot of freedom to do the job, ability to travel and because of… Cons: Product can still be improved on some levels Advice to Senior Management: Make product more stable and focus on what is really… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Double-Take Software.

Worked for Double-Take Software? Contribute to the Community!