DoubleDutch

There are newer employer reviews for DoubleDutch

Great place to be

Current Employee - Product & Engineering in San Francisco, CA
Current Employee - Product & Engineering in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at DoubleDutch full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Awesome, fast-paced company focused on its product and its people
 - Full Transparency & No Terrible People are core values—and they really mean it!
 - The CEO and management team make time for anyone
 - Amazing Product & Engineering team
 - Team & Company Culture are as important to management as sales numbers and product features
 - Free snacks all the time, lunch/breakfast programs exist if not perfect, health benefits, device stipends, plus others

Cons

Although they've been around a couple years, they're still very much a start-up
 - Work/Life Balance needs constant vigilance
 - Being at the office can be stressful because the office is a horrible crowded mess with terrible climate control
 - If it's freezing outside, the air conditioning is usually blasting in the office, if it's sweltering outside, the heat is usually on
 - Because of space and environment limitations, it can be almost impossible to get work done without being at the office for 15 hours straight some days

Keep being transparent and awesome! And buy the building already!!

32 Other Employee Reviews for DoubleDutch (View Most Recent)

Amazing Company

Current Employee - Coordinator in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Coordinator in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at DoubleDutch full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- Amazing leaders and peers
    - The CEO still interviews every single person that makes it to the final stage, he was amazing and sold me on the product, vision and company
    - I have been working here now for 6 months and since day 1 I was giving the tools and confidence I needed to be successful
    - Great Perks: catered lunch/breakfast, new technology reimbursement, snacks on snacks on snacks, onsite masseuse…. puppies!!!
    - Overall I made a great decision when I joined the company, and I only see this company continuing to move on up

Cons

-The elevators have a mind of their own, but I guess it adds character =)

Left Google for DoubleDutch

I have been working at DoubleDutch

Pros

After deciding I wasn't making as much as an impact as I'd like as employee #46,000+ at Google, I talked to literally 10 different companies and narrowed it down to DoubleDutch because they were the full package: the culture, team, role, growth opportunity and the bread and butter, which is the game changing product.

I knew I was joining a great company, but it was confirmed on my first day when the CEO intro'ed all the 9 new hires and without reading anything, remembered everyone's names, roles and something super awesome that he liked about them. I know this company is in good hands.

I also like the perks that are not listed on the company page. They want us to stay on top of the latest and greatest technology, so they reimburse for up to a certain amount each year, which is very generous. Another cool perk not listed is the free lunches where you pick a random employee from another team and go to lunch. Great idea to get everyone to know each other.

Clients LOVE the product.

Cons

One of the elevators is possessed, but the rest are fine. No working from home, but at this point in time, the company is very big on growing and maintaining culture; hopefully in the future...

Continue to stay very transparent with the employees; we love that. Let's go all the way (not get acquired)!

There are newer employer reviews for DoubleDutch