Douglas Jackson

www.douglas-jackson.com

Professional environment striving to deliver market leading, proactive recruitment solutions

Current Employee - Managing Partner  in  Lichfield, England (UK)
Current Employee - Managing Partner in Lichfield, England (UK)

Pros

Douglas Jackson offers an autonomous and empowered working environment for it's managing partners, consultants and support colleagues. We work with a large number of global and UK brands, leading organisations, as well as developing and start up companies. We employ business and recruitment professionals, as well as offering a learning environment for trainee consultants and resourcers. We support our customers both clients and candidates to deliver highly effective, proactive recruitment solutions and search assignments across the customer contact industry.

Cons

As an independently owned boutique recruitment supplier, expectations are high, as well as the trust and empowerment the company gives you, you also take on a high level of responsibility for delivery and for some this exposure and level of accountability can be too much. That said the business give you a great deal of support and opportunity to help your succeed and be successful.

Keep on developing the business and brand and looking at opportunities to grow, continue to develop flexible working opportunities to retain and develop talented individuals and offer working solutions for the future, which will support the growth of the business.