Dover Downs Gaming
www.doverdowns.com Dover, DE 1000 to 5000 Employees

Worst place I ever worked

Office Worker (Current Employee)

ProsEmployees in the casino are great to work with and all really nice

ConsLots of micromanagement, bullying by management, arrogant coworkers are encouraged. Management does not function like managers in a normal business. Would not recommend working at Dover Downs unless you desperately need a paycheck while looking for your real job.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet rid of the bad, incompetent, problem, dead wood managers everybody hates working with. They are wasting the company's time & money bigtime. Replacing them will stop your high turnover/employee dissatisfaction & increase your bottom line.

Don't Do it

LAN Support III (Former Employee)
    Dover, DE

I worked at Dover Downs Gaming

Pros: You get a lot of hands on experience that you would not get in some places. You… Cons: Management is not the greatest. People are always get looked over. … Advice to Senior Management: Treat your people right and pay them what they are suppose to be making… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work

Director (Current Employee)
    Dover, DE

I have been working at Dover Downs Gaming

Pros: Company has been a great employer to me. I've been working here for 15+ years and have advanced from an… Cons: Alot of micromanagement in the company. Upper management doesn't trust its employees to make good/sound business decisions. Some job postings… Advice to Senior Management: Loosen up. Allow your people a little freedom. They… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dover Downs Gaming.

Worked for Dover Downs Gaming? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dover Downs Gaming reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dover Downs Gaming CEO Denis McGlynn. All reviews posted anonymously by Dover Downs Gaming employees.