Dow Chemical

www.dow.com
  www.dow.com
There are newer employer reviews for Dow Chemical

Dow Chemical is an outstanding company to work for and I would recommend them to anyone.

Current Employee - Packager in Midland, MI
Current Employee - Packager in Midland, MI

I have been working at Dow Chemical

Pros

Friendly people, good benefits, safe working conditions, fairness, One of the best places I have ever been employed, and would hope to remain employed for a very long time.

Cons

I really can not think of anything negative to say right now. It has been a good experience for me up to this point.

550 Other Employee Reviews for Dow Chemical (View Most Recent)

I am thankful that Dow hired me 7yrs ago so that I can support my family.

Current Employee - Packaging Operator in Midland, MI
    Current Employee - Packaging Operator in Midland, MI

I have been working at Dow Chemical

Pros

close to home, the pay, benefits, those that I work with we are like family. For that I am blessed.

Cons

it's a Chemical Plant, the fighting among different groups, the disrespect and bulling that goes on.

It would be nice to actually meet Andrew Liveris. Management needs to do more for the "little guy". Instead of hiding out in the Corporate Office they need to actually meet the blue collar worker.

The Dow Chemical Company is a great place to work for anyone with the desire to work for a truly global company

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

I have been working at Dow Chemical

Pros

The best reason I believe to work at Dow Chemical is the true global reach of this company. Where many other companies have some reach abroad, Dow is truly growing its international reach and includes opportunities to travel even at a low level

Cons

It is at the end of the day a chemical company. Many of the processes have a steeper learning curve as chemistry must be understood in some cases to understand the business operations.

There are newer employer reviews for Dow Chemical