Dow Chemical

www.dow.com
  www.dow.com
There are newer employer reviews for Dow Chemical

Easy going job with a very friendly, open and easy to approach upper management system

Former Employee - Intern in Mumbai (India)
Former Employee - Intern in Mumbai (India)

I worked at Dow Chemical as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Work pressures are very less and we are independent to do whatever we want with our job as long as we are delivering results. There is lot of room for experimenting with your job at hand.

Cons

A less stressful environment might induce lethargy and complacency in the job. Lesser management pressures might delay output.

Be more aware of what the technical staff is upto.

536 Other Employee Reviews for Dow Chemical (View Most Recent)

Dow

I worked at Dow Chemical

Pros

truely a Global company, serious about growing in emerging regions. Although a huge company still agile enough to change and not afriad to change. Easy to make internal career changes.

Cons

the fact that the company is so huge is both a pro and a con; as the company becomes more and more global it has lost that family atmosphere.

it is fairly easy to reach that lower management/supervisor level; but then it gets difficult to move into middle management and impossible to move to upper management

It has been a positive experience where I have been able to grow and learn.

I have been working at Dow Chemical

Pros

Good Benefits, awesome vacation time, fair pay and an a great environment to learn and develop professionally. There are also a myriad of opportunities professionally rarely equaled.

Cons

They tend to be competitive with pay but not strategically are not at the very top but in the top pack.

There are newer employer reviews for Dow Chemical