Dow Chemical
www.dow.com Midland, MI 5000+ Employees

Good

Intern (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dow Chemical as an intern for less than a year

ProsIt's a big and successful company. You're going to learn so much just because you're working there with successful and bright people. I've also heard the intern retention for this company is pretty good too.

ConsIt's a big company so you may feel lost or insignificant. That's one of the issues with a big company, but since it's Dow, I think it's worth the effort to get noticed.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo advice needed.

Great experience overall...Great work place

Project Manager (Current Employee)
Freeport, TX

I have been working at Dow Chemical as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Good pay and great staff Cons: nothing really bad about this company Advice to Senior Management: N/A Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

If the pay matched the culture it would be perfect

Senior Engineer (Current Employee)
Houston, TX

I have been working at Dow Chemical full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The people are awesome. The environment is very open and you can move around… Cons: The CEO has made several very bad decsions. The pay is good but not competitive… Advice to Senior Management: CEO needs to go Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dow Chemical.

Worked for Dow Chemical? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dow Chemical reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dow Chemical CEO Andrew N. Liveris. All reviews posted anonymously by Dow Chemical employees.