Dr Pepper Snapple Group
www.drpeppersnapplegroup.com Plano, TX 5000+ Employees

Great brands and Brand Equity...Lack of Long Term Focus

Category Manager (Former Employee)
Plano, TX

I worked at Dr Pepper Snapple Group full-time for more than 5 years

ProsEasy going culture a lot of tenured employees. Great brands, a lot of pride in their brands. Great HR department, on-boarding was thorough. Great training program and a lot of initiatives to hone in on what they value.

ConsSalaries are not competitive. Lack of career growth opportunities. Poor leadership has deteriorated what our department and discipline was known for. Senior management can care less about employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt's not all about you. Ridiculous bonuses and over inflated salaries are all you care about. The CEO doesn't even have the common courtesy to speak to most employees.

be ready to work hard

Merchandiser (Former Employee)
Fort Worth, TX

I worked at Dr Pepper Snapple Group for more than a year

Pros: out working without managers over you..well besides the in-store managers..the time you… Cons: you walk in the door as a swing merchandiser...meaning you will be working behind people everyday...whenever the regular merchandiser comes back on his route.. he… Advice to Senior Management: keep a close eye on all the merchandisers..not just the… More

Almost a good place to work...

Merchandiser (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI

I have been working at Dr Pepper Snapple Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Competitive Benefits, self-motivated, little micro management Cons: No room for advancement, nepotism rampant, low pay. Advice to Senior Management: Pay more equally to the competitors, promote on merit. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Worked for Dr Pepper Snapple Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dr Pepper Snapple Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dr Pepper Snapple Group CEO Larry D. Young. All reviews posted anonymously by Dr Pepper Snapple Group employees.