Dr Pepper Snapple Group
www.drpeppersnapplegroup.com Plano, TX 5000+ Employees

It has been a good company to work with and for.

Merchandiser (Current Employee)

ProsI like the hours I work, going in early and being done at an hour that leaves me with a good chunk of after noon/early evening is really nice. I do a kind of subcontracting and work with someone who has a route and he has me merchandise.

ConsThe lack of any kind of medical, dental, 401k, stock option, or any other fringe benefits is a really bad con. It has made it hard to stay with the company. I do a kind of subcontracting and work with someone who has a route and he has me merchandise.

Advice to Senior ManagementAdd way for the men and women who run your routes to offer better benefits.

Hard workers start and stay at the bottom.

Merchandiser (Former Employee)

I worked at Dr Pepper Snapple Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: You don"t have to work with coworkers on a day… Cons: Mid-level management is riding the gravy train. Example: Salesman call on merchandisers to complete… Advice to Senior Management: Check your salesman No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

It is a great place to learn new things.

I have been working at Dr Pepper Snapple Group full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Good co-workers, nice people, challenging work Cons: Some times there are long days Advice to Senior Management: Keep in touch we all the employees More
There are newer reviews on Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Worked for Dr Pepper Snapple Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dr Pepper Snapple Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dr Pepper Snapple Group CEO Larry D. Young. All reviews posted anonymously by Dr Pepper Snapple Group employees.