Dr Pepper Snapple Group
www.drpeppersnapplegroup.com Plano, TX 5000+ Employees

Just another corporation building profits for shareholders at the cost of employees jobs.

N/A (Current Employee)
Victorville, CA

I have been working at Dr Pepper Snapple Group full-time for more than a year

ProsI enjoy what I do and I like my co-workers.

ConsThis place cares nothing for their employees. I've seen too many people get fired over the smallest things. Even though we're not Union, If you don't have senority or service date your basically an on call worker. Is this how it is at all DPSG facilities? I'll call you when I need you and send you home whenever? What a joke...

Advice to Senior ManagementWe all know times are hard. Now's the time to show compassion for your workers, so don't treat your full time employees like temps to get that extra bonus at the end of the year.

Americas worst

Any (Current Employee)
Holland, MI

I have been working at Dr Pepper Snapple Group full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I would like to put some pros but there simply… Cons: employees over the age of 50 have a target backs, they are forced to do double work and are frequently threatened . Dr Pepper management thinks… Advice to Senior Management: upper management should talk with employees . because I don't think… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Almost a good place to work...

Merchandiser (Current Employee)
Detroit, MI

I have been working at Dr Pepper Snapple Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: Competitive Benefits, self-motivated, little micro management Cons: No room for advancement, nepotism rampant, low pay. Advice to Senior Management: Pay more equally to the competitors, promote on merit. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Worked for Dr Pepper Snapple Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dr Pepper Snapple Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dr Pepper Snapple Group CEO Larry D. Young. All reviews posted anonymously by Dr Pepper Snapple Group employees.