Dr Pepper Snapple Group

www.drpeppersnapplegroup.com

Just another corporation building profits for shareholders at the cost of employees jobs.

Current Employee - N/A  in  Victorville, CA
Current Employee - N/A in Victorville, CA

Pros

I enjoy what I do and I like my co-workers.

Cons

This place cares nothing for their employees. I've seen too many people get fired over the smallest things. Even though we're not Union, If you don't have senority or service date your basically an on call worker. Is this how it is at all DPSG facilities? I'll call you when I need you and send you home whenever? What a joke...

We all know times are hard. Now's the time to show compassion for your workers, so don't treat your full time employees like temps to get that extra bonus at the end of the year.

Other reviews for Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Americas worst

Current Employee - Any  in  Holland, MI
    Current Employee - Any in Holland, MI

Pros

I would like to put some pros but there simply are not any.

Cons

employees over the age of 50 have a target backs, they are forced to do double work and are frequently threatened .
    Dr Pepper management thinks they are above the law and simply pick and choose which ones they want to obey. if you report any unsafe situations they just ignore them, you are not allowed sick days and virtually everyone else there will get your illness because there are not enough people to do the work if your sick

upper management should talk with employees . because I don't think they would like having the general public know about this stuff

Great brands and Brand Equity...Lack of Long Term Focus

Former Employee - Category Manager  in  Plano, TX
    Former Employee - Category Manager in Plano, TX

Pros

Easy going culture a lot of tenured employees. Great brands, a lot of pride in their brands. Great HR department, on-boarding was thorough. Great training program and a lot of initiatives to hone in on what they value.

Cons

Salaries are not competitive. Lack of career growth opportunities. Poor leadership has deteriorated what our department and discipline was known for. Senior management can care less about employees.

It's not all about you. Ridiculous bonuses and over inflated salaries are all you care about. The CEO doesn't even have the common courtesy to speak to most employees.

There are newer employer reviews for Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Worked for Dr Pepper Snapple Group? Contribute to the Community!