Dr Pepper Snapple Group

www.drpeppersnapplegroup.com

Better be well Educated, Motivated, Collaborative and Invested

Corporate Liaison (Current Employee) Plano, TX

ProsNo Micromanaging in any department I worked in. Flexible Schedule - Not Required to be in at a certain time or leave at a certain time per job title.

ConsVery difficult to move around in the company and it is even more difficult to get a promotion. High Stress environment for those who work in departments that focus on a bottom line or have to streamline business processes to achieve outrageous budget goals. A very departmentalized and disengaged corporate structure where departments like Sales, Marketing and Supply Chain have zero communication and zero standardized business processes which tie in all essential business decision makers. One of the worst Corporate Cultures I have ever been involved in and I have worked for great Fortune 100 companies that squash DPSG's organizationl culture and structure.

Advice to Senior ManagementPractice what you preach. You say you want a solid corporate culture and that you value your employees by wanting them to succeed and achieve their goals, but it does note exist. The disconnect starts with the EVP down to Directors who only focus on Reports and budgets and "literally," have no contact with management and empoyees.

Management talks bad about each other all the time and doesn't care for it's employees

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Dr Pepper Snapple Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: They have good products and promotions Cons: Horrible communication, they truly don't care for their employees Advice to Senior Management: Treat people fairly, if two people do the job the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Low pay for hard work

Merchandiser (Current Employee)

I have been working at Dr Pepper Snapple Group full-time

Pros: Freedom, decent shifts, physically demanding, benefits immediately Cons: High turnover because of low pay. Low morale so people don't… Advice to Senior Management: Pay your employees more instead of spending all your money on buying new unsuccessful products. With a lower turnover rate and higher morale, you will… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Worked for Dr Pepper Snapple Group? Contribute to the Community!