Dr Pepper Snapple Group

www.drpeppersnapplegroup.com
  www.drpeppersnapplegroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Overall, good company to work for.

Former Employee - Manager
Former Employee - Manager

I worked at Dr Pepper Snapple Group full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Makes very good quality products. A progressive company with high quality standards.

Cons

Better work life balance. Better distribution of workload. Too many overlapping responsibilities

Listen more to employee input. Need to allow better dialogue and not apply the one size fits all approach to all it's sites.

204 Other Employee Reviews for Dr Pepper Snapple Group (View Most Recent)

The most UNPROFESSIONAL company I have had the displeasure of working for. I work at the San Antonio, TX branch.

Current Employee - Account Manager in San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Account Manager in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Dr Pepper Snapple Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

None, once I saw the fake reviews that obviously on of the managers at the San Antonio, Tx location wrote I had to speak up and provide an HONEST review for people that may be inquiring about a position with this company.

Cons

Most unprofessional staff, NO ONE works as a team, everyone is extremely negative. Management says VERBATIM "you have to work 5am-5pm, they don't care how many hours a day you are working you get paid salary so you have to do it." You break your back for $600 a week, and that's max pay there. No room for advancement, same management for yrs and yrs, plus as small as it is and as little employees they employ no wander they make everyone work like dogs. Worst company I have EVER worked for in my entire work history.

Entire staff needs to be trained, especially management on how to not only look presentable first of all, but act that way as well. Need to be taught how to communicate appropriately and respectful to their employees. Need to obviously be walked through what managers, leads, sales, merchandisers, etc are supposed to do on a daily basis, correctly, and so on. Whole plant needs to be restructured, learn from ALL of your
    mistakes. This company only cares about numbers, they can care less about their employees, they have made that ABUNDANTLY CLEAR.

Okay Job

Current Employee - Merchandiser in Manhattan, KS
    Current Employee - Merchandiser in Manhattan, KS

I have been working at Dr Pepper Snapple Group part-time (less than an year)

Pros

no manager supervision
    work at own pace

Cons

long hours
    little taining