Dr Pepper Snapple Group
www.drpeppersnapplegroup.com Plano, TX 5000+ Employees

Account Manager

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Harvey, IL

ProsGreat people to work with. Fun environment and great recognition for top performers as well. There was also fun incentives that motivated people to perform.

ConsPoor Mid-level managers. They lack leadership skills. It seemed like the friends of the boss or those who had been there the longest got the promotion. That does not always mean they are best for the position.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay more attention to those who go and get degrees and want to progress within the company before they leave, like I did.

High Stress Environment

Inventory Analyst (Former Employee)
    Plano, TX

I worked at Dr Pepper Snapple Group full-time for more than a year

Pros: good pay and opportunity to advnace Cons: horrible work life balance and hours Advice to Senior Management: listen to employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

great company, great brands, but little pay for every position within the organization

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Northlake, IL

I have been working at Dr Pepper Snapple Group full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: i have been working for this company for the past 4 years, and … Cons: alot of driving with in your territory. if your planning to be in sales with this company, do not buy an expensive car!you will put… Advice to Senior Management: get managers who care about you and your well being and not just worrying about… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Worked for Dr Pepper Snapple Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dr Pepper Snapple Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dr Pepper Snapple Group CEO Larry D. Young. All reviews posted anonymously by Dr Pepper Snapple Group employees.