Dr Pepper Snapple Group

www.drpeppersnapplegroup.com

When you are more focused on metrics and less on your customer, bad PR

MD Analyst (Current Employee) Plano, TX

ProsThey offer employee sales and free t-shirts. At lunch they do offer free drinks, and discounted energy drinks are available at all times via vending machines. Some of the employees are dedicated to creating positive growth fort his company, but it is still in its infant state.

ConsManagement has no clue what it takes to run their operations. Having worked in several departments at DPSG and for several different managers, only one of the past 8 managers do I hold respect for. Management staff is very unprofessional when it comes to finding a solution to a problem; Here is a hint - when you yell, people become defensive. When you make a mistake and blame others, you lose respect. This has a lot to do with the style and interaction between the management staff - always in conflict. I am currently looking for an open position within the immediate area at another company because of the issues the management staff is facing.

Advice to Senior ManagementRemove the current management staff and hire fresh faces: Non-DPSG employees and have them build their teams from scratch. Chances are, you will be rebuilding your staff in full sooner than later as it is either way. Too Many people are wanting to leave because of the attitude of management.

DPS has alot of growing up to do

Director (Current Employee) Plano, TX

I have been working at Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Pros: If you work in Marketing, you can do well with… Cons: Its not how good you are and how well you do your job.… Advice to Senior Management: Need to look at the structure. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great People In Marketing

Marketing (Former Employee) Plano, TX

I worked at Dr Pepper Snapple Group

Pros: Very positive, team oriented environment across the marketing organization. Excellent leadership and… Cons: Organization had trouble staying focused, and was less and less… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on the people. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dr Pepper Snapple Group.

Worked for Dr Pepper Snapple Group? Contribute to the Community!