DrChrono

www.drchrono.com

Hard work but rewarding experience

(Current Employee)

ProsThe experience you gain working at drchrono is invaluable. You can be involved in all aspects of the company- sales, support, development, design. The founders are approachable and willing to meet with each employee individually. The company is going through a period of tremendous growth and is probably going to raise another round of funding. We have the best product in the industry.

Consdrchrono is going through real growing pains. Startups will often times pivot or have a change in vision. At one point, the tension within the company was palpable because there were an obvious number of people (6-7) that were frustrated and unhappy. They became increasingly difficult to work with. Pretty much all of the those employees are gone. There are around 20 of us still working here and passionate about what we do. drchrono is definitely not "Disney Land", but I can honestly say my experience at this company is very different from the negative reviews below. I hate writing reviews, but the review just prior to mine was not just insulting to management, but it was insulting to everyone that still works here. FYI, our goals and dreams are very much alive.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep designating strong leaders to each department and keep listening to department needs. You are doing a good job so far and we are excited about all the changes coming soon.

A place to change the world.

I have been working at DrChrono full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: If you are looking to join a Silicon Valley tech startup that has a vision of the future, drchrono is the place to be. The… Cons: It is a software company at heart that is in healthcare.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Like Disneyland But For Adults Who Dream of A Wonderful Career

Account Manager (Current Employee) Mountain View, CA

I have been working at DrChrono full-time for less than a year

Pros: I had always dreamed of working for Disneyland again but I always said if I ever went back, it would be to have a kick… Cons: -This isn't really a con but it's definitely something for prospective employees to know: this isn't your typical 9-5. If that's what your looking… Advice to Senior Management: -Adopt more processes. -Create solid workflows for employees. -Create a standardized training… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DrChrono.

Worked for DrChrono? Contribute to the Community!