DrChrono
www.drchrono.com Mountain View, CA 16 to 50 Employees

Hard work but rewarding experience

I have been working at DrChrono full-time for more than a year

ProsThe experience you gain working at drchrono is invaluable. You can be involved in all aspects of the company- sales, support, development, design. The founders are approachable and willing to meet with each employee individually. The company is going through a period of tremendous growth and is probably going to raise another round of funding. We have the best product in the industry.

Consdrchrono is going through real growing pains. Startups will often times pivot or have a change in vision. At one point, the tension within the company was palpable because there were an obvious number of people (6-7) that were frustrated and unhappy. They became increasingly difficult to work with. Pretty much all of the those employees are gone. There are around 20 of us still working here and passionate about what we do. drchrono is definitely not "Disney Land", but I can honestly say my experience at this company is very different from the negative reviews below. I hate writing reviews, but the review just prior to mine was not just insulting to management, but it was insulting to everyone that still works here. FYI, our goals and dreams are very much alive.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep designating strong leaders to each department and keep listening to department needs. You are doing a good job so far and we are excited about all the changes coming soon.

Micro management

Mountain View, CA

I have been working at DrChrono full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good way to break into the Silicon Valley and start… Cons: Management has big hopes for this product and goes so far as to compare… Advice to Senior Management: Grow up and get over your self! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Like Disneyland But For Adults Who Dream of A Wonderful Career

Account Manager (Current Employee)
Mountain View, CA

I have been working at DrChrono full-time for less than a year

Pros: I had always dreamed of working for Disneyland again but I always said if I ever went back, it would be to have a kick… Cons: -This isn't really a con but it's definitely something for prospective employees to know: this isn't your typical 9-5. If that's what your looking… Advice to Senior Management: -Adopt more processes. -Create solid workflows for employees. -Create a standardized training… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on DrChrono.

Worked for DrChrono? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DrChrono reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DrChrono CEO Michael Nusimow . All reviews posted anonymously by DrChrono employees.