DrEd.com

www.dred.com

You definitely don't want to work in here!

Senior Software Developer (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

Pros* Startup! Things move fast.
* Competitive salary on offer (which might or might not be paid)
* Central London location.
* Some people is nice, but probably they'll quit soon.

Cons* I had to sue them for unpaid wages after quitting the position. They didn't reply e-mails when enquired about their reasons to don't pay wages.
* If you're an engineer prepare to work with awful code. They want to tell you things will improve however it won't.
* A lot of personnel turnover: a guy with a phD was fired, a couple of people quit after a few months because expectations weren't met, one of the overseas doctor went into an argument in the office and quit on the spot. There's a trend in there.
* Poor funding (which might explain the unpaid wages).
* They work on a grey line of medical services.
* Some people at the office don't seem very professional in the way of "commenting aloud" patient information.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop hiding information to the personnel, accept different ideas, get investment and above all: pay the wages you promise, or don't promise high wages, simple enough!

Not a very serious startup

Senior Web Developer (Former Employee) London, England (UK)

I worked at DrEd.com full-time for less than a year

Pros: It's a startup, things change and you learn new things. Their ideas are good… Cons: Not very clear about expectations. The managers don't communicate very well with their employees. Some colleagues aren't friendly. Working in this company is… Advice to Senior Management: Be very clear about expectations No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DrEd.com.

Worked for DrEd.com? Contribute to the Community!