DrFirst
www.drfirst.com Rockville, MD 150 to 499 Employees

Professional Experience

Marketing (Current Employee)
Rockville, MD

ProsDrFirst isn't a place where you can come to your job, do the minimum work possible, and enjoy prolonged job security. So if that's what you're looking for, you'll probably agree with a lot of the negative reviews for the company. But if you're the type of person who rises to a challenge, enjoys being given responsibility and projects that impact the company's success, and wants to gain professional experience that will be applicable to any future job, you'll fit in well with the company.

ConsIn any mid-to-large-sized company (like DrFirst), there will always be some levels of frustration with the bureaucracy, "passing the buck," or differing attitudes towards work. Really, handling them just comes down to your level of professionalism and understanding that these aren't unique to any given employer.

At DrFirst hard work and smart thinking are definitely rewarded

Marketing Communications Manager (Current Employee)
    Rockville, MD

I have been working at DrFirst full-time for less than a year

Pros: DrFirst is an exciting company in an exciting industry. It's fast paced. It's exciting. It's fun. You get the atmosphere of… Cons: If you're looking to camp out in your cubicle for 8… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Employees are slaves of the company

I have been working at DrFirst full-time for less than a year

Pros: They selected a good business. Cons: The management is very poor; The working environment is terrible; Employees are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on DrFirst.

Worked for DrFirst? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DrFirst reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DrFirst CEO James F. Chen. All reviews posted anonymously by DrFirst employees.