DraftFCB
www.draftfcb.com Chicago, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Creative Hub

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at DraftFCB

Pros- Everyone around you is a creative genius in one form or another. Writers, designers, producers, editors, name it and they're somewhere in that building.

- Supportive staff.

- Coffee bar.

- Friendly people who enjoy what they do.

Cons- Long hours.

- Pressured timelines.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to support the personal creative initiatives of your employees. Be more willing to give chances to younger employees straight out of school.

Felt like a library, not a creative department

Copywriter (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at DraftFCB

Pros: The agency had money to burn and time to kill. I'd get three weeks to revise a headline on some… Cons: Quiet and awkward vibe. Felt somewhere between working in a library and working in bank. On many accounts, creative direction was often, "Just do it the… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on the work, and the awards will follow. Not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Probably still looks good on your resume, but that's about it.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

I worked at DraftFCB

Pros: Some coworkers are very talented. A lot of paid time off. Work hours are more than manageable,… Cons: Absolutely no career path. Upper management is embarrassingly bad. HR department is completely untrustworthy. It's never what you know, it's who you know. You will never be given proper… Advice to Senior Management: A complete overhaul of management is needed or this agency is doomed. The incompetence of senior level executives (SVP level, mostly but also above… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on DraftFCB.

Worked for DraftFCB? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at DraftFCB reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for DraftFCB CEO Carter Murray. All reviews posted anonymously by DraftFCB employees.