Interesting

Current Employee - Consultant  in  Kirkland, WA
Current Employee - Consultant in Kirkland, WA

I have been working at Drake Beam Morin

Pros

One of the largest outplacement agencies in the U.S.

Cons

Unorganized and down-sizing and not hiring the correct individuals.

Work on organization.

Other Reviews for Drake Beam Morin

My experience with DBM was very good, up until 2010.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Charlotte, NC
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

I worked at Drake Beam Morin

Pros

Would have to say the colleagues that work there. They are informed and very helpful, especially if you are on a team. Also, could work from home.

Cons

They have started arbitrarily firing people on the sales team, using made up circumstances, in order to make a place in the company for leaderships "buddies". They treat their employees very poorly, leaving the teams shorthanded and thus forcing you to work overtime just to meet the job requirements. But they won't pay overtime and this has seriously affected the morale of the company. They also have begun to sell services as one thing, but then deliver them as something else, not giving the customer what they are paying for.

DBM needs new management. This current leadership team is driving one of the best companies into the ground. I worked here 13 years and it has never been worse then 2009 and 2010.

Great place to work

Current Employee - Sales  in  Dallas, TX
    Current Employee - Sales in Dallas, TX

I have been working at Drake Beam Morin

Pros

Great leadership with great insight to the industry. Care about their people and the work that they do. Always looking for ways to be better

Cons

No real cons. Due to the ups and downs in the economy it can be hard to know how it will impact the business.

Great job. Keep up the great work. you are always seeking ways to makee us better and it makes me proud to work here.

There are newer employer reviews for Drake Beam Morin.

Worked for Drake Beam Morin? Contribute to the Community!