Drake University
www.drake.edu Des Moines, IA 500 to 999 Employees

I worked at Drake University as a student worker in the Residence Halls.

Residence Hall Receptionist (Former Employee)
Des Moines, IA

ProsSmall school. Tight community. Friendly faces. Freedom to study for exams or socialize with friends (old & new).... Plus, you're working at home. So you can wear pj's to work. Need I say more?

ConsMinimum wage. Repetitive work. Possible late/overnight shifts that can be boring and require obscene amounts of caffeine consumption.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake time to build a community among the workers - It's our job to support the residence life community.

To much for to little

Customer Service (Former Employee)
    Des Moines, IA

I worked at Drake University part-time for more than a year

Pros: lots of computer management to try Cons: minimum wage, no room to grow, endless cycle of repeating… Advice to Senior Management: Nothing can be said, Nebook wont pay more No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Loved it

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Drake University

Pros: Ideas were sought and received Cons: There are no cons about Drake Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work More
There are newer reviews on Drake University.

Worked for Drake University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Drake University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Drake University CEO David E. Maxwell. All reviews posted anonymously by Drake University employees.