DreamBox Learning

www.dreambox.com

Being A part of the Next Big Thing, and Helping Kids while doing it!

Account Executive (Current Employee) Raleigh, NC

ProsThe amazing blended of brains at this company allows for every single employee to learn something new every single day. The sales team learns from development, the CEO is always jumping in on idea collaboration and is super approachable, and the client success and marketing teams want to be as hands on as possible. This truly feels like a family where everyone has the same goal, and everyone is willing and happy to go the extra mile to get there. Fantastic product that is going to rock the education software industry!

ConsSales team goals are very high, and expectations to produce are right there with them. Yearly quotas are some of the largest numbers I have seen in general across the industry. However, training is there and sales management is very accessible. Culture is still forming, so everyone brings new flavor to the team and new ideas of what they would like to see happening each day.

Advice to Senior ManagementLead by example and share those examples much more openly about what/how/why something works, be specific. Be consistent with messaging, even if are company is transitioning and evolving.

Best-in-Class Product

Sales/Customer Service (Current Employee) Seattle, WA

I have been working at DreamBox Learning full-time for more than a year

Pros: This company has what so many others don't--a truly best-in-class product that has the potential to help millions of kids. Kids write in feedback… Cons: The usual with any company...firedrills, too many initiatives and not… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to value your employees and invest in them. Focus… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Take Another Look at DreamBox - 2013

Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

I have been working at DreamBox Learning full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: We are a growing! We have an AMAZING product that is changing how kids learn math. It is a privilege to be a… Cons: Some past employees who either left because we grew out of "start up mode" or were let go feel the need to negatively vent on… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to motivate, mentor and recognize the hard work and success of your great teams.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DreamBox Learning.

Worked for DreamBox Learning? Contribute to the Community!