DreamBox Learning

www.dreambox.com

Higher standards needed

ProsThe product is really incredible and some of the people are wonderful. With some encouragement of my peers, I am able to do the right things even when management doesn't see it. The pay is ok and the benefits are reasonable.

ConsBased on some frank and negative-leaning feedback on Glassdoor's reviews, I overheard management encouraging shill reviews. You can see them below as having been simultaneously posted and voted for ("THE place to help ...” Being A part of .." "Helping Kids...” Best-in-Class...” Take Another Look..."). To me, that's just unethical, misleading, and unfair to potential candidates that are considering DreamBox as a place to work and support their family.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe reviews will only get better if YOU do a better job of leading. To your team, things continue to deteriorate with acts of desperation like this. Shouldn't our CEO lead with a higher standard? Is she really blind to all the problems? If so, where are her VPs? It is all so sad.

Take Another Look at DreamBox - 2013

Senior Account Manager (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

I have been working at DreamBox Learning full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: We are a growing! We have an AMAZING product that is changing how kids learn math. It is a privilege to be a… Cons: Some past employees who either left because we grew out of "start up mode" or were let go feel the need to negatively vent on… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to motivate, mentor and recognize the hard work and success of your great teams.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Like to watch and be a part of slow motion train wrecks? This is the place to be!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Bellevue, WA

I have been working at DreamBox Learning full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good product and some great people that are very intelligent. Creativity manages to thrive even though environment was perfectly designed to stifle it. Software is… Cons: As with bad reality TV, the DreamBox Learning experience could use better scripting. Can only imagine that senior management meetings are most in need given… Advice to Senior Management: Collectively resign under the guise of wanting to spend more… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on DreamBox Learning.

Worked for DreamBox Learning? Contribute to the Community!