Dresser-Rand
www.dresser-rand.com Houston, TX 5000+ Employees

It has been a great opportunity to get paid to learn despite the stifling bureaucracy.

Painted Post, NY

ProsA good place to work if you like mechanical engineering. Good opportunity for learning about the gas compression industry. Opportunities for both domestic and foreign travel. Opportunities for changing jobs within the company including acquisitions.

ConsPoor employer support in balancing between work life and personal life. Compensation levels might not be competitive. Stifling, wasteful bureaucracy.

Great work environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

I worked at Dresser-Rand

Pros: Great relationship between top management and employees Cons: Opportunity for growth is not always readily available within the… Advice to Senior Management: Don't treat only the top management very well. Ensure that all employees are given the best compensation and recognition for their… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Work experience

Engineer I (Former Employee)
    Houston, TX

I worked at Dresser-Rand

Pros: Busy work, learn new technology Cons: Poor advancement, and no training Advice to Senior Management: Try to communicate more employe No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Dresser-Rand.

Worked for Dresser-Rand? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Dresser-Rand reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Dresser-Rand CEO Vince Volpe Jr. All reviews posted anonymously by Dresser-Rand employees.